Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Safety First Furniture Straps

Posted by Mommas Mania at 12:48 PM

I purchased some Safety 1st furniture straps so that we could fasten my daughters’ bookcase to the wall.  The package included four latch straps and screws.  When my husband drilled holes into the bookcase and then screwed the latch onto the bookcase, the screw broke in half inside the bookcase.  My husband pulled out another screw and it was bent in half.  I am really disappointed in such poor quality from a company that is supposed to put safety first.  I emailed the company to inform them of the problem that I had.  It took a few days but they replied.  And in their response they apologized for the delay in response.  They offered to send me a new product.  They were very quick in the delivery of the new product.

PROS:  fairly inexpensive
CON:  poor quality

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mommas Mania Product Reviews Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon