Monday, February 1, 2010

RayShade

Posted by Mommas Mania at 8:53 PM

I originally bought the RayShade for my trip to Florida because I was concerned about the sun being too strong for my 10-month-old’s tender skin.  I was not impressed with this product.  The shade would really blow around in the wind.  I did not think that the instructions were easy to follow.  I used it on an umbrella stroller.  The stroller has a small canopy and I really struggled to get the shade on.  The canopy on the stroller would slide out from underneath the shade and hit my daughter in the head.  I spent half of the day moving the canopy up and readjusting the shade.  Maybe if I used the shade on a bigger stroller it would work out better.  One positive note is that it is portable and easy to fold up.

PRO: Portable and easy to fold up
CON:  Difficult to set up, flimsy when windy outside

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mommas Mania Product Reviews Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon