Sunday, January 31, 2010

Summer Infant Day & Night Handheld Color Video Monitor 1.8" Screen

Posted by Mommas Mania at 7:42 PM

We received this monitor as a shower gift. Initially I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. This monitor has proven to me that monitors have come a long way since the old ones (without video). I do like this monitor. It is cordless and has a clip on it so that you don’t have to hold it when you do your chores. I have even taken it outside (for a short distance) and had no issues with static or the picture. It also has a stand on the back which is nice at night time. I place it on my nightstand and do not have to worry about it falling over. Some reviewers have complained about interference, I have not had any issues with interference. The battery seems to last a long time. The video screen is 1.8” and it is in color. I wish that the screen was a little bigger. Sometimes at night I find it hard to see.

PROS: Good picture, portable.
CONS: Screen could be a little bigger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mommas Mania Product Reviews Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon